Is Delta Wrestling Club for Delta wrestlers only?
No, we are a club open to anyone who wants to join. Ages K-12 and any surrounding schools are more than welcome to come train with us.
When is club season?
Delta Wrestling club operates year round to offer opportunities to all everyone in grades K-12. It is broke down into three main sections
- Youth Season: Grades K-6th (approx. November - March)
- Freestyle/ Greco Season: Grades K-12 (approx. March - May)
- Summer Season: Grades K-12 (approx. June - August)
When is Practice?
Practice times are Tuesday and Thursday
During our Youth Season we run two practices. Times at the moment are TBD.
- Beginners (0-2 years experience)
- Advanced (2+ years experience)
What are fees for DWC?
There are different options you may choose when becoming a member of DWC. Head over to our Club Information and click the Club Fees tab to see the breakdown!
What do I need to be a member
- You must register to be a member and pay the club fees for the season. You can register online here: (Link TBD)
- You must have a USA Wrestling Card
- USA Wrestling card is mandatory to be in the club and must be renewed yearly.
- Cost is $40
- For More information and to register head to USA Wrestling Website
What all does the club do?
We do a variety of tournaments, events, fundraisers, and community outings!
- We attend and host PWL meets for beginner wrestlers
- We travel to local and national tournaments
- Put teams together for Club sanctioned tournaments and team state
- We host events throughout the year (head to our Events Page to see if we have anything going on now)
- Golf Outing
- Corn Hole Tournament
- Truck Pull
- Much more!
Who is involved in the board?
The club is made of board members who help make decisions regarding Delta Wrestling Club. You can head to our About Us Page to find out more information
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact us anytime and we will get back to you!